Sunday, April 17, 2011

Park Family Sealing

We had one of the best days ever (literally) when we got to witness that Park family being sealed together for all of time and eternity. It was AWESOME! I with that I had a larger vocabulary so that I could much better describe the greatness of it with a word better than 'awesome', but we'll make due with what I've got. It was wonderful!

Thank you Park family for letting me photograph your beautiful family on your special, special day. These are some of my favorites:









2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I think some of those pictures look like they could be in an Ensign article.

I keep meaning to post about the sealing too, and can't because all I can think of is the word 'awesome' too but even that just doesn't seem to do it justice. It was awesome.

Heidi Bitsch said...

Great job on the pictures! I'm glad you could all be there to celebrate with the Park family on this special occasion.