Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Parent's Post

I know that the majority of our blogs focus a lot on Koen. He is after all a major part in our lives that we take much pride and joy in. So I thought it would be nice to share a tiny bit about what Koen's parents have been up too.

Jon is sticking with his hiking and snowshoeing that he loves very much. He went snowshoeing with a buddy of his a few weeks ago and they had a great time!

They saw where several avalanches had fell and even got to watch a few happen while helicopters dropped explosives to start them for avalanche control.
Look at all that snow in the bridge!

I ran another 5k several weeks ago. It was nice to run a race again. It was the COLDEST race I have ever done before! BRRRRR!

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

Good job Kristin on the 5K! I'm trying to get back into running, I need a running buddy like you. :)

Woah, I think I would have been scared to see an avalanche, but it sounds cool knowing Jon was safe.