Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Expressive Women

All of us lovely ladies went out for a Girl's Breakfast to celebrate the Parks special family sealing day. As you can see, we can be pretty expressive. I think one conversation was about eyebrows. It was a wonderful morning and I believe we all had great time.


7 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

um, i hate those pictures of me.

jeff and alli said...

I kind of loved the pictures, even if I do look like a goof, it was fun.

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

I love the naturality and candidness of the pictures. I think it shows our fun personalities. :)

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

I just think you are all beautiful. What a lucky guy I have been to be surronded by such beautifuly women, in all ways.
Love ya all
dad

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

It was a wonderful morning just being with my favorite girls. We do look a bit expressive, don't we. I don't know what you are talking about Meagan. I love everyone of these shots.
Mom

Lyndsay said...

I think you all look wonderful! I love the different expressions! I especially like the last one of Mom, so full of laughter and happiness!! What fun!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pictures as well, definitely shows all of your personalities. =]