Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mini-shoot

I decided to stop by a couple of places while we were out today. Two of the spots shown in these pictures are actually in our backyard. We spent just a matter of minutes in front of each spot. I definitely wish I had someone else with me to help catch Koen's attention towards the camera, but I'm still pleased with them as a whole.











4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

Koen looks like a little boy with his fishing rod in hand. Hope Jon likes to fish.
Like the one with his little tongue peeking out too.
These will be good to add to your portfolio.

jeff and alli said...

Cute stuff! I wish I had your skills.

Heidi Bitsch said...

Very cute! I like the backgrounds you found for the pictures too! I love all the expressions he's making now. =]

tash said...

cute!