Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom and Me Time

Mom came over last week and we went to Women's Conference together. It was wonderful! We had such a good time together. I loved the mother-daughter time we had. I am so grateful for Jon and his willingness to help out with Koen so much so that Mom and I could have two whole days together!

I have a truly amazing Mom! She is one of my best friends and I am proud to call her Mom. I hope that I can be a mom to my children the ways my mom is to me.


We crocheted scarves for a service project.

We enjoyed a fun concert with several talented artists.
Koen had some good times with Grandma B. too!

Though the pictures do not sure due to a lack of good ones on my part, Jon was apart of some of our fun times too. :) Thank you Mom for the opportunity to go to conference with you!

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

You are so lucky Kristin; I hope to join you one of these years.

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

Me too! I think it would be so awesome if all of us girls could go together at least once. We could even stay in the BYU dorms and stay up late in each others rooms.

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

Thanks, Kristin for posting our wonderful two days together. It was a joy to have that time with you, laughing together and listening to good things that will help our families.
It is a dream of mine to do this with all of my daughters. It would be a memorable experience.

I've been blessed to have beautiful and amazing daughters whom I wish I had more time to be with.