Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Abs of Steal

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

okay, that's funny.
i think you might be overworking Koen ;-)

Lyndsay said...

Does it say steal because you stole those abs from somewhere? That is really icky looking!!

Park avenue said...

give him a sailor hat,a pipe,and a can of spinach and you've got Popye! Milk, it does a itty bitty body good

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

haha, Silly me... "steal" was definitely a typo. I laughed when I saw your comment and realized that I wrote that wrong. But yes, I did find those abs elsewhere than Koen's tummy. So maybe I'll just leave steal as it is and pretend that deep down, that is what I meant to do. haha

Lyndsay said...

I thought it was on purpose! I think it fits the post perfectly! Boy, I bet the girls in nursery just drool over that boy!!